EOI: GTIR pulsar

CMF_Brendon

» CMF Member
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

well i have been doing some serious thinking the past couple of weeks and my priotities have changed and there aeother interests i would like to now pursue.
ill only sell if i get the price i want though. i dont really want to sell it but i just want something a bit different. this will be a very regretful sale IF it happens. I want it to go to a good owner. i had an offer by a friend of friend but turned them down coz i dont trust them. he would blow it up or write it off very quickly.
details ill have to take some pictues and post them up.

i am selling because i would like a newer car and priorities in life change.

1993 GTIR Black in colour
has 180k km on clock. me and my brother have owned car since 125 000km and huge majority of km are high way driving to sydney and back.
Gearbox replaced at 135000km crack in bell housing from lose bolt in bell housing. gearset in that gearbox is perfect condition. its in the garage, will come with car. plus other spare parts.
all engine mounts, hoses, radiator reco, oil pump, water pump, pulleys and belts have all been replaced when engine was out.
turbo has no shaft play at all. oil change and service every 5000km. mechanically A1 .car runs very well and handles nicely. since owning car has never been launched above 3800rpm and has been well looked after. has been to wakefield park once and only did around 20laps and were very soft laps to . didnt drive it hard at all.
mods:
3 - 2.5 inch exhaust, jasmin stlye muffler.
power fc
FMIC
sard 650 cc injectors
walbro fuel pump
oil cooler and oil relo kit
battery in boot
blitz dual solenoid boost controller
Greddy turbo timer
Saber boost gauge
Front and rear whiteline swaybars
front and rear swaybars
kyb shocks and lowered springs
Stainless braided brake Lines
RDA slotted rotors
group buy brake stopper.
qfm race brake pads front and rear
alternator rebuilt 2 weeks ago
starter motor rebuilt 2 months ago
17 inch concept 5 copy wheels and kumho tyres.
track tyres 15 inch with 195/55 falken semi slicks rv-05
air con parts in box
momo steering wheel blue
momo pedals blue
razo stainless gearknob
blue leather gear lever boot
gtir group buy spark plug cover
fire extinguisher
stereo
pioneer headunit
alpine 12inch type s subwoofer

ill add more as i think of it as to what else has been done. and ill get some updated pictures. this will be very regretful.
i would like around 14 - 15k .

cisco

» CMF Member
Well the time has finally come hey mate.

I definitely do not like being a passenger in this car. Scared the crap out of me. Grips like crazy and just keeps holding on. It has some very big power and off the line with that AWD traction, its unstoppable. Has beat EVOs.

CMF_Brendon

» CMF Member
yeah time has come. i really dont want to sell it. ideally id love to keep it as a track car and have another car but realistically that wont happen.
I just want somethign newer and i am getting over the whole modding cars thing.
I dont know what i m gonna get yet. i might lease a car or ill buy something. dont know how much ill spend either. cars im looking at are vw golf gti, evo7 or 8, mazda3 sp23 or something else. stil having a good look around.

if people know someone who wants to buy spread the word.

CMF_Family Hack

» CMF Member
If I was staying in Aussie I would be very tempted.
How about a Suzuki Swift Sports Brendon ? After market factory cold air intake, Remus s/s muffler ( very nice note)12,000 kls, after market paint, fabric protection, tinted windows.
I know someone who might be interested Brendon so I will see what I can do.

CMF_Brendon

» CMF Member
well car is just sold! pending an nrma inspection which the guy wants to get done. so if it passes that (dont see why it wouldnt) hes taking it.
selling with gearbox for $15500.

what do they do with nrma inspection??

CMF_micrat

» CMF Member
yeah the nrma inspection could be a worry...
someone with no idea who thinks they know what they are doing can be a dangerous thing...
NRMA as I have been told stands for NO REAL MECHANICS AVAILABLE
good luck, I hope it goes well for you

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
Yup.. Both our last patrols got a big warning mark by the RACQ Inspectors (like NRMA Vehicle inspections) due to excessive air wooshing noises under acceleration.

The vehicles in question are turbo diesel motors fitted with rather vocal garett GT2052V variable geometry turbos....

Morons. lol

Back