Swap?

M

micra_B

i know this is very unlikely but i was wondering if anyoe would be interested in a swap for my 1995 micra l pics here,
Photo0032.jpg

Photo0033.jpg

looking for a super s swap maybe consider others

cheers

B

yep, goin exactly as it sits, looks rubbish with the other wheels imo

B

not sellin the alloys or any part seperate, just lookin for a swap but they're £330 new if thats what u meant.

B

y would u be looking 2 swap? what kinda "swap" is in mind as i can just say i have a n reg white micra in back yard BUT its no front bumper headlights or grill n minus a wing lol (i know super s but thats not really much info)

are you going to be willing to add some cash aswell as a Super s will probably sell for more than your car

maybe, would need to see the super s first but would be offering some cash aswell

tbh B, i think best option would be to sell privately without wheels... then just look to buy Super S...

you can then bang the alloys on it...

as you may find it hard to find someone willing to swap...

mean micra said:
tbh B, i think best option would be to sell privately without wheels... then just look to buy Super S...

you can then bang the alloys on it...

as you may find it hard to find someone willing to swap...
yea but its worth a try , save me the hassle of selling it then lookin for another 1 lol

B

you could just buy all the bits for a super s and then convert it...

i am a spoiler away from turning my car into an SR :p

NeX said:
you could just buy all the bits for a super s and then convert it...

i am a spoiler away from turning my car into an SR :p
ive just put another 1.0 in it which i was told was a 1.3, stupid scrappys :(
anyway, it was alot of hassle getting the 1.0 in so i dont really want to go down that road again but i will put the super s bumpers and spoiler on it if i cant get a swap

B

Well nobody has replied saying they want to swap, and i very much doubt you are going to get anyone willing to swap.

Dont spam your own threads, leave people to reply.

If they dont want a swap the first time they wont want a swap the second time they have read it. People do use the "New Posts" function! If they havent read it before it will be there!!

Back