s00SX for sale or Swap for Micra

M

Monkey

CAR HAS NOW BEEN SOLD

Can a Mod/Admin Close/delete this thread

silver/blue/grey s13 (it says metalic blue on the log book)

its a 92' J plate, face lift bumpers and interior but no lambda.

MOT'd till April 06' taxed till 30th November 05'

Engine:
CA18DET (obviously) 106K
New Clutch (LUK kit from Bren a month ago)
New Turbo and Manifold Gaskets
Fluid, Filter and plug service

All above done about a month ago and a couple of 1000 miles)

Good runner starts every time first time

Imoblilser CAT 2
it has an alarm and central locking but i think ive lost the key fob :smash: :annoyed: its somewhere at home but i dont know where

Body:
Useua Rust, Boot lid and sills
a couple of scratches and a dent or 2 (i didnt do these)
Unique to the SX world are the wheels they are 15" steel variety with the 6 spoke shadow chrome hub caps (this is how i got the car) no one else on the SX forum has wheels like theses and they really make the car stand out (the pilot knows what i mean)

a slight squeek from the brakes when braking hard

all interoir is in very good condition, a small hole drilled in the centre console for my PDA power lead.

it comes with a spare wheel, wheel brace, chocks for stopping the car rolling away when jacked up at the rear, car jack, 5 gears plus reverse, a digital clock for telling the time of day or night.

right now for the business i am open to offers i would like loads of money, or will (id rather swap) swap for a smaller engine car with better fuel comsuption (not hard really) max engine size 1.6 im open to offers on this.

i dont want to seel her but for personal and financial reasons she has to go. i love the SX as its a great car. but i will be back.

i'd like a Micra in purple if possible, preff unmodified with some options but all cars considered

Offers around £1300 but i'd rather swap + cash or straight swap a good car

pics

IMG_22351.jpg

IMG_2236.jpg

IMG_2234.jpg

im in southampton and my phone number is 07865092111

just re sent the email to the hotmail addy you gave in the previous post

Gary. u get this. i will love ya.

always wanted a 200SX when i finally sell the micra... i gonna get one 2 use as comp car!! i hope... one day...

lol.

Back