Universal spoiler for sale / swap.

Scott Cruz

Ex. Club Member
I have a universal spoiler that I bought for my K11 when I was planning on fitting a full aftermarket bodykit.

Thats no longer the plan, Ive decided to keep my K11 prety much standard and I think this spoiler is a bit too much!

I am on the look for a Super S spoiler to fit instead.

As I say, the spoiler I have is a universal fit, the guy i got it off had it on a Honda civic.

The pic i have shows you roughly how it would look on the back of a K11.

I can supply more pics or specs if neccessary.

It is scratched and will need preparing and painting before fitting.

I'm open to offers for a sale or a swap if you have a Super S spoiler that you arent useing.

Thanks for looking!

I cant seem to figure out how to get a pic up because its on my blog allready.

The link to my blog is in my signature... please take a look there.

Might be interested, would you be willing to post to Ipswich area?
How does it attach? I.e. bolts, glue etc. I can do a little work in fitting it but nothing to drastic!

Might be interested, would you be willing to post to Ipswich area?
How does it attach? I.e. bolts, glue etc. I can do a little work in fitting it but nothing to drastic!

Yea, I can post it down that way, Im not sure how much it would be tho.

I posted a Mondeo rear spoiler not too long ago using Royal mail, I think it was about £8, Id imagine this would be about the same.

It has two uprights that I think I am holding in the picture.

At the bottom of each of these, there are two holes for screws.

To fix it to the car, you would have to drill 4 holes through your boot door above the rear window (two holes per upright), then screw through the holes of the boot and into the holes of the spoiler.

Id also recommend using something like "Tiger Seal" aswell just to protect against water and to ensure the spoiler is secure and doesnt rattle about.

The screws come with the spoiler.

Thanks for the intrest, let me know if you fancy it.

Cheers!

That is massive, if my money situation wasn't Cr*p I would go for it.

Yea, I was planning on a whole bodykit thing and it wouldve tied in nicely!

Maybe even got me airbourne :grinning:

Oh hey, you're the guy with the new hood scoop... I was lookin at your blog the other day.

I like the scoop idea, with my original plans I was gona fit one myself, but Im taking The Purple Nurple in another direction now.

Sounds good mate, so how much are we looking at including postage then? Presumably the scratches on it are nothing serious?

The scratches arent bad, I had planned to sand it down, prime it then paint it in my bodycolour, I am sure if I had the scratches would be gone.

What are you willing to spend?

Talk to me on msn if you want, my addy is on my profile.

I spent just over £30 on it, and I want to make a large part of that back.

As I said, I think postage will be around £8, so how does £28 total sound?

That gives me about 2/3 of my cash back and you still get it for less than I did.

Let me know mate!

Cool you have yourself a deal. I have emailed you because that will be a much quicker way of contacting each other to confirm addresses, payment etc.

Back