Surrey Meets.

hi there. i curently live in Surrey, UK and am wondering if there are any meats around Surrey?
and i am lookin to buy some mods for mine, atm am looking for alloys, backbox and a induction kit for it .... neone help?

cheers.

f3310.jpg

Lamb%20chops%201st%20cut.jpg

beef.jpg

Keep an eye on the south meets section, although they are rare, meets do happen.

I'm being mean, I'm an area rep on Skylineowners.com and arrange monthly meets in Epsom and West London that Micra's are more than welcome to come to. I'm in Bracknell so not a million miles away.

Got anything lined up Balloo? I may make an appearance at the rolling road day on 14th August if Ed's about that weekend. No need for me to run, as my car was mapped there and I already know how much power it makes, but it will be cool to attend, give the car some more miles and put a name to a face :)

Dude, were down at monkey puzzle pub near Chessington this saturday. Should have a few skylines and my Micra in attendence.

More the merrier :D

Dude, were down at monkey puzzle pub near Chessington this saturday. Should have a few skylines and my Micra in attendence.

More the merrier :D

Ah darn..........I don't get back from offshore till 27th boooo! I'll have to make one of those meets though, as it's only a few miles from my place!

14th is it then at Surrey Rolling Road ;)

hi there. i curently live in Surrey, UK and am wondering if there are any meats around Surrey?
and i am lookin to buy some mods for mine, atm am looking for alloys, backbox and a induction kit for it .... neone help?

cheers.

hey wilson you still aroung geez??

Back