Need a Spray Painter!

Courior

Fat ppl r harder 2 kidnap
Hi all,

Does anyone know a spray painter around SW london/surrey (or my postcode is KT3).

I need two new front wings sprayed for my SS and so far i am looking at £50 a wing!!! thats mad isnt it?

I wanna get it done tommorrow so sorry for the short notice lol!

Thanks In Advance!!

Courior

I would pay that much to have it done, if your having a professional job

agreed mate if its a pro job its worth it, although personally id just go find some mint wings down the scrappy's which is what i did the other day :) £20 for the pair not a mark on em :D

oh alright then lol. I would of gone down the scrappy but buy the time i went there and back (maybe empty handed) it was just easier to get em quick from ebay, 30 for the pair. Its a pro job, i did the prep work, he is gonna do all colour coats and lacker (spelling). Thanks a lot lads!!

yeah he guarenteed a 100% colour match, i will take one old wing over to him as well so he will have something to match against, he had a computer controlled paint machine and it had nissan 531 in it so im pretty sure it will match. he reckoned the paint was £80.

I was gonna do it myself and get the paint from halfords.. NOT THE can sprays, but again a big computer paint mixer using HOLTS paint. this was £26 for 500ML.

what swayed it for me was i had a go on some spare bodywork and after i sprayed it, it looked amazing.... i went in for a cuppa to let it dry, when i came back it was full of flies and other insects. so instead of waste paint i just get it done properly and if its not matched, or got runs etc... then i can demand a respray!!

I was gonna do it myself and get the paint from halfords.. NOT THE can sprays, but again a big computer paint mixer using HOLTS paint. this was £26 for 500ML.

what swayed it for me was i had a go on some spare bodywork and after i sprayed it, it looked amazing.... i went in for a cuppa to let it dry, when i came back it was full of flies and other insects. so instead of waste paint i just get it done properly and if its not matched, or got runs etc... then i can demand a respray!!

The HOLTS paint is really good, mainly because of the nozzle on it, but you can get it for more like £14 for 500ml at somewhere other than halfords. Thats what ive used on my bumpers because you dont really need a "Mirror" shine like you want on a wing.

But yes, £100 is a good price I think, i'd go for that.

Who is this person? I need my bumpers etc re-done :(

ems - i have his card in my car, i will get the name and number for you tommorrow, the address is Wellington Crescent, New Malden, KT3 if you wanna check how far it is. :)

Back