superS front and rear

CMF_Pierce

» CMF Member
So I spoke to nissan today about superS front and rear guards, $550 front, $500 rear, with a small amount for shipping (unclear on those costs but he said if patience is my friend it'll be under a 100 dollars)

This is a LOT less pricewise compared to a kit from importmonster (around 2200-2600) or JapanParts (2400-3000).

There's basically no chance of getting these parts from someone here second hand sooo, I'm 99% sure I'll pay for these next payday.

Is there any reason not to?

I guess the only con is that it's not as stylish as a kit?

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
front and rear guards? or bars?

do the bars come with foglights/towhook cover/mudflaps etc?

plus paint its still a fairly pricey excercise.

just wait for a bargain kit (hint hint theres a black super s front bar on the auctions right now ;)) on the auctions if you really want a kit

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Yeah if you are talking about front/rear bars I was previously quoted ~$300 for rear, and ~$370 for front bars and while I do get a discount, in that instance I can't remember if that was before or after discount.. either way if that price was with discount, full price wasn't much more. This is from my (previously local) Nissan dealership.

It certainly wasn't anywhere near $500 for either - that's quite a rip I reckon, but if you think it's cheap then go for it. I wouldn't compare it to imported kits though.

The bars would not come with foglights - from Nissan they're damn expensive and you don't need them anyway - just use the holes for air intakes ;)

---dens

CMF_Tyrie

» CMF Member
lol @ body kits being stylish :p

If patience is your friend surely you could pick up SuperS bars (possibly already in the right colour) much cheaper than that second hand...

Back