supercharger to suit 95 micra super s

CMF_kezza4246

» CMF Member
was wondering what superchargers are there that can be used on a micra super s? i know theres a toyota one that has been put into a micra though not sure if its sc14 or something else...any ideas guys?

CMF_kezza4246

» CMF Member
littlebear, sounds good but at the moment im just finding out whats out there i CAN play with so far i want it supercharged as i dont like turbos much thats just my opinion....anyway from what i have found out is a sc12 will fit, does that also mean i may be able to fit a sc14? also another one i have found on ebay im not quite sure it looks to be very similar to an sc12 but i cant be sure what it is...it has been labled as a 1gg whatever that is..this is the link http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Toyota-1GG-S...=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item335ba5fb03 also if anyone knows what other superchargers will fit the micra the help would be much appreciated, thank-you very much guys for the advice to date.

CMF_daily_ricer

» CMF Member
Going from memory, the 1gg is the 2lt, 6 cylindar engine that toyota used in crowns or something. It is bigger than the 1.6lt 4agze that the sc12 is from, so I'm pretty sure think the sc on that ebay list is the sc14.

CMF_littlebear

» CMF Member
Before anyone commits to an sc14 they should double check the physical size difference. I have been working on removing the SC engine from my Micra that has an sc12. This is a really neat job and cleverly engineered and only fits with a 5-10mm clearing the front of the chassis (where the bumper bolts on).

Back