supercharger problems

hey hows everyone doin?? long time listener, first time caller here. having a few problems with my st's supercharger. the clutch doesnt engage on its own when driving. ive ran a live to it and everything works ok but id really like to have it workin properly' ya know!! ive a feelin this could b a common problem and im hopin someone can help. cheers

sounds like the relay that controls it but i maybe wronge...

:grinning:you should see a relay that sparks when you rev the car its the 1 with the clear plastic on it near the air box.

cheers man. are they just normal relays or special ones?? is that line fused too. i havent checked fuses yet but ive looked at the fuse box covers and japanese is pretty hard to translate!!!!

cheers man. are they just normal relays or special ones?? is that line fused too. i havent checked fuses yet but ive looked at the fuse box covers and japanese is pretty hard to translate!!!!

Its the blue one under the bonnet on the passenger side. dont think it fused

woohoo!! was the relay alright. first time ive actually driven the car when its workin properly since i got it. some baby!!!!! thanks a million for ur help lads really appreciate it. all i have to do now is keep her on the black bits!!

Back