Super S Tacho Clocks

CMF_ScottJ

» CMF Member
Item: Pre-Facelift Clocks With Rev Counter

Item Condition: Used, Good Condition

Reason for selling: Bought then realised they dont fit a facelift

Price and price conditions: Looking for 220 AUD POSTED from UK to AUS

Extra Info: Removed from a P reg Micra. Mileage is 65705 Miles

The postage is with Royal Mail and provides no tracking. I can send by courier service for extra. I will provide proof of postage.

For anyone worrying about me being a new member, my repuatation can be checked on Micra Sports Club or Almera Owners Club.

Pictures:
IMG_2458.jpg

CMF_ScottJ

» CMF Member
Thanks Doom!

I'm sure it will plug in and work. The only problem I think will be that some cars dont come with the correct wire for the rev counter to work (not a problem though) there is a guide on MSC showing how to wire it up.

Best I can do is if you buy and fit an they totally don't work (other than the above possible issue) then I'll provide a full refund! :)

CMF_ScottJ

» CMF Member
Hi Tinky,

I must be going crazy but i cant for the life of me find PMS/Messages on this haha.

if you wanna email me on scottjackson6(@)hotmail.co.uk then we can chat :) (remove the brackets btw :p )

cheers

CMF_Jon (2)

» CMF Member
Scott:
PM's will go to your email address you first registered with on the site. (you can check what email you are using by clicking on the "my details" tab at the top right of the screen - remember if you change your details, you must verify your password otherwise it reverts back)
And being hotmail they will generally go straight through to your "Junk" folder

Back