• This is an archive of the old Blogs system from the previous software. If you would like your blog entries moving/merging into the relevant forum/thread, please PM James. These blogs are READ ONLY. Replies CANNOT be made.

Super S showing her age! Help!

ashnelson

Ex. Club Member
After over 18 years, this really nicely kept Super S is starting show her age - last week one of the spot lights cracked and fell out and then an original wheel trim flew off somewhere!
Does anyone know if there's a market replacement available for the spot lamp and, if so, how to fix it in?? (That's the main priority!) To be honest, the other one is full of moss and rust and is no good anyway, so I might replace both.......
Secondly, anyone got a wheel trim by any chance? If not, I'll just change them all - just a shame it won't be original anymore....:(
SDC10905.jpg

SDC10906.jpg

Attachments

• SDC10905.JPG
    SDC10905.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 196
  • SDC10906.JPG
    SDC10906.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 145
I've seen a Super S wheel trim on ebay, the dude only has one but it's brand new in it's box. It's not called a Super S trim though (that would have made it easier to search for) he's just called it a micra trim. I Came across it by typing "micra" followed by a year, starting from 1989 and going to 1992, so; "micra 1989" and so on. Apparently there are foggies on there too that fit for around £20 a pair but i've not searched for them.

Back