Super S?

Hi everybody!
I have just seen on howmanyleft .co.uk that only 58 super S' are actually on the UK roads with just over 100 SORN ! These are getting ridiculously rare now! I'm looking to get one for my first project road car, but now I've seen this, I think I'm gonna struggle!! Haha!!
If you are lucky enough to own one, where could I possibly find one that may need a bit of work done as a possible project?
Thanks,
Jak.

Hi everybody!
I have just seen on howmanyleft .co.uk that only 58 super S' are actually on the UK roads with just over 100 SORN ! These are getting ridiculously rare now! I'm looking to get one for my first project road car, but now I've seen this, I think I'm gonna struggle!! Haha!!
If you are lucky enough to own one, where could I possibly find one that may need a bit of work done as a possible project?
Thanks,
Jak.

Yeah. You're right.
You can thank the british government who put there noses where it does not belong and on something they knew f/a about.
Scrapped loads of little Super S/Si/Sr micra models in favour of coal rolling cars which actually are worse due to all the soot they put out.
At least the micra had been buolt already and was only a 1.0/1.3 engine which could be modifed or updated to stay within emissions. It's actually easy to convert a petrol to hydrogen. Government don't want that, they can't collect the high tax like they do on diesel and petroleum.

Back