Super S or not?

A

andrewb150

As per the title just wanted some opinions or thoughts

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4631918173

I was just browsing ebay and happened to see this (above) and thought £20 bargin... But upon first glance I could tell its not a Super S, its a Super yeah? It even says so on the boot!

Anyway the person selling it says that when they type the number plate into an insurance website it comes up as a Super S and that they are unsure, which is well wierd. A quick look at the MOT or log book would show the model for sure wouldnt it?

Maybe its a Super S, retrofitted to make it look like a Super ;) ...lol

just put the reg thru an insurance comapany... should tell u what car it is... something like confused.com :D

I saw this, and another red one too. Both Supers. I can imagine the description being wrong tho as my car comes up as a 1.0 even tho it's now a registered 1.2!!!!

This is NOT a super S its a 1.0 SUPER which is just a K10L basically with black dash and white speedo and spoiler lol.

WOW! that was fast, I knew it wasnt a Super S. I did Email the people selling it but they dont seem to believe me. Anyway im not bothered.

Yeah, I was at a loose end with nothing much to do. I didnt think they would put it up on ebay.

heres a DVLA vehicle check

The enquiry is complete
The vehicle details for J255 GRV are:

Date of Liability 01 04 2007
Date of First Registration 03 02 1992
Year of Manufacture 1992
Cylinder Capacity (cc) 988CC
CO2 Emissions Not Available
Fuel Type Petrol
Export Marker Not Applicable
Vehicle Status SORN Not Due
Vehicle Colour BLACK

I know its no help, but like the others, im bored :p

My Ebay Auction for what i now know is a Super

Hi there
Thanks to the person pointing out it's not a Super... I was more than happy for you to contact me regarding it by the way :)
In fact it's been rather interesting as I've stumbled across this website that you told me about and have found out some stuff i never knew... Not sure why anyone would really want a sportier micra 1.0 but hey why not ? :)
I've changed the auction description by the way.
Cheers
James

jamesclay said:
Hi there
Thanks to the person pointing out it's not a Super... I was more than happy for you to contact me regarding it by the way :)
In fact it's been rather interesting as I've stumbled across this website that you told me about and have found out some stuff i never knew... Not sure why anyone would really want a sportier micra 1.0 but hey why not ? :)
I've changed the auction description by the way.
Cheers
James

Stick around long enough and you'l want to keep the K10 ;)

Back