Super S interior

haha I had the set, but i remember i sold the rear set and rear door cards to one msc member, and just the drivers seat to another as i needed the dosh at that time :)

What jk9194 said... what happened to yours alpina?

my car isnt a Super S!! its started life as an L model with just basic crap, seats where shot all sofetend up bu were clean thou!! the door cards where life thin cardboard with vynyl glues on, just very basic micra, i made my micra in to a super S lookalike with a 1.3 as it had a 1ltr engine in it!! ok so my interior has been changed and is from a 2000 model with door cards and electric windows fitted on them!! interior seats are like new... but would prefer to have the Super S interior just to finish off the Super S feel really!! i know its a long shot as everyone seems to want them!!!

some geezer on gumtree advertised parts from his super s a few weeks ago and when i got to him on the phone he said he just scrapped his car with the interioir the other day and to add insult to the injury he said the interior seats were spotless also as it was his mothers car!!

J

Back