K11 Interior

As above im looking for K11 front and rear seats from a late car including matching panels (but not necesary) must be in good clean condition for a 3 door, My K11 in an M reg need something more comfortable from a facelift.

Any pictures and price please..

J

Hmmmm, what is your location? I might have some rear seats for you, have to check the condition as I've got covers on them, I used to have a dalmaltion which liked to constantly shed, lol.

I have a set of facelift seats, front and rear.
In a grey/green pattern, pictures are in my blog. Small fag burn on one but other than that i think they're in pretty good condition.

Hi location is london and i am looking for a complete set to match... if you have pictures to see whats what that would be great!!, robert, in your blog shows a little bit od your front seat.. cant see anything more.

Cheers, let us know

J

Make me an offer, Can't get pictures of the back for a few days though as there at home and I'm not..

if it helps there from an si..so are a split folding rear bench. where as low spec facelift rear benchs are a fixed rear bench :)

obviuosly split folding beeing the better option lol

if it helps there from an si..so are a split folding rear bench. where as low spec facelift rear benchs are a fixed rear bench :)

obviuosly split folding beeing the better option lol

Those are the type of seats im after, at the back its like 2 pieces e.t.c. and the front pattern on th base seat is slightly raised i think.. but from what i remember it was bloody comfortable to sit than mine.. just want a bit better comfort driving e.t.c.....

If you guys have a price then i can take from there......

Cheers

J

Here's pictures of the front seats (I do have both headrests):
IMG_0576.jpg

Small burn to the back of the drivers (10mm at the most, not really noticable anyway once fitted):
IMG_0577.jpg

Like I said, the rears are at home so I can't get pictures of them, probably for a couple of days. But the patterns exactly the same and like squarepants said, are the split folding type :)

robert they look diffrent to mine..i.e the back below the head rests looks square where mine is curved more??? they look wider on the back rests... and it looks like they have tags on....

lol, but even you wasnt sure :p hence why i said heated seats lol... i wonder if my car has a airbag seat plug under the carpet??? unless it was the 1999 onwards si's.

Back