Beachboy

i have
front super s seats
rear spilt and fold seats
both doors cards
bits of interior trim if you need them
rear pop out windows

open to offers.

ok your noted. i got everything you would find inside a super s, non electric windows it case that effects you for door cards? . instrument cluster and fuel release cable already gone, still got handle/lever though. mechanical bits i will be sorting out at later date. i want to clear out the interior now.

i am in cornwall so unless you can collect there i will need to post the stuff.

yea defo take 'em! and can we arange post or not? may beable to pick but post ideally. give me reasonable price for the stuff aswell please.

i can arrange post. i may get a pic of it all together and ebay it as i'm not to sure of value?

well i really want em lol! theres 3-4 post from me on here wanting super s/sr interior! well say 90 for the seats(120 -130 for both rear and front?) and 30 - 40 for the doorcards? ith there the 4 doorcards or 2? up my offer as you please! if you declile, ill just take the door cards and dashbits then!

lol i wasnt trying to steal them from you :p i ran the passenger one over so its a bit bent and doesnt fit on properly, so just looking for a replacement, if anyone has a spare passenger doorcard :)

na sorry if you miss understood lol, i wrote it bout about 6ish but had to nip out lol, sorry if i come over a little cheeky! lol :p

thats seems ok. i may aswell sell them now than ebay list them then. i will get it all together and figure out how to post it all. so if this gets completed.
SOLD.
ther rear (non door) cards are same as what you will already have i believe there is no difference.

still have windows and misc interior items that people can ask about.

what misc intrior is it? if theres a centre console (plastic one around the gear and hand brake) ill have that to, ohh and wehat pattern/colour is the interior?

you know the bit the gear gator kinda fastens into?? do you av that?? hope this isnt the bit your asking for R05_Micra :p

Back