super s fogs

basically i was wondering if i can fit sidelights into the fogs as well as the head lights... so on dipped beam ill have the mains on with sidelight in the fog etc... and fog with full beam and on separate switch....

although if i wire the fogs into the main beams so when i flash etc they come on... but if there on a separate switch too wont they all come on wih the switch because of te same circuit? sorry if i confused you guys

Apparently that is illegal and you can be fined for it. superls did the same thing with his car a few years back, got pulled for it twice and ended up with a fine.

well i would guess its illegal i got stopped a while back for my fogs being on with the dipped beam and i got a telling off not that i listened :laugh: i just told the copper it was a wiring problem not they would of known any different unless they have a mechanics qualification then i guess they wouldn't be on the force. its just one of them things even tho it may or may not be legal you can still get fined at the coppers discretion which i dont think is fair but thats the way the cookie crumbles dude.

i havent got a clue! can a mod who sees this move it?

the idea is that when the side lights are on there in the main lights and the fogs light (will be in fogs if i wire and mount a side light bulb into it!)

then main driving beam will be normal with only the sidelight glow in the fog, as sidelights are on which ever setting the lights are on!

then when i flash thats the only time the fog lights will be on using the main bulb

Meh just do it. if your get told off then take em out/change em... why you would want to cut holes in a super s fog light though is beyond me :down:
have you managed to figure out the brackets for mounting the Super S bumper yet?

well yeah it will need painting first too but getting it all to mount up will be a start i guess! saturday im going to pop to pease pottage to see if they have the mounts i need!

well yeah it will need painting first too but getting it all to mount up will be a start i guess! saturday im going to pop to pease pottage to see if they have the mounts i need!
If that grey super s is still there from last weekend they will :p

i will be there around 12:30/1pm after work! need some bits aswell...

did that car have bumpers? if so ill bring a heap of tools!
The front bumper is on Mckenziecz's older march... benefit of living close to the scrappy you see....
think the rear is on there?

Mckenziecz just used one bolt and cable ties to attach his front bumper... :p

Back