Super S Fog Lights

CMF_penpusher

» CMF Member
Did any of the aussie super s's ever have a button on the dash to operate the fog lights ? It seems that the fog lights on the aussie version only come on when the high beam is used.

The ones sold for the english market seem to have a switch which suggests the fog lights can be switched on independently i.e without having to have the high beam on ?? If the aussie one did not have this switch can the english switch be used on the aussie micra and wired up to have this feature ?

CMF_Doom

» CMF Member
penpusher WROTE:

"Did any of the aussie super s's ever have a button on the dash to operate the fog lights ? It seems that the fog lights on the aussie version only come on when the high beam is used.

The ones sold for the english market seem to have a switch which suggests the fog lights can be switched on independently i.e without having to have the high beam on ?? If the aussie one did not have this switch can the english switch be used on the aussie micra and wired up to have this feature ?

Pretty sure you are correct there.. Yes anything can be wired up, just depends on your skills

CMF_woohoomobile

» CMF Member
yep same, got mine delivered for $11AUD.

i would try to get the seller to cut the plug off and leave a little bit of loom on the end.

as this light switch uses a different connector ( smaller terminals) than the other two plugs.

im sure ill be able to find the same plug if i do the rounds of the wreckers soon.

Back