Super S dials NEEDED!

Optispart

Ex. Club Member
need some currently bidding on some from NEX on ebay, jst wondered if anyone has any spare i can fall back on if i dont win these, cash waiting!
cheers guys
mark

need some currently bidding on some from NEX on ebay, jst wondered if anyone has any spare i can fall back on if i dont win these, cash waiting!
cheers guys
mark

if its that bad i have some normal super s ones which i was going to mod...

how much?

cost me £35 i can clock them to match your milage, add p&p on to that

i could probably get them to you for thrusday, but i go away for work tomorrow and i don't get back to friday, so i either send them out now, or i send them on friday to get to you by monday.

or i have just a normal set of dials i can do for £15 but no rev meter, again clocked to your milage.

right ok
i will wait til the end of your acution will more than likely take £35 set
will let you know anyway

sure no probs good luck with ebay.

if you win is it ok if you get the dials on monday? its gonna be hard to send them out tomorrow or the next day because i will be out on the road...

awesome :D

if you are the highest bidder at the moment then i am pretty sure those dials are in the bag, the highest i have ever sold any at was £75 including postage. they are at £61 i don't think it will go more than that

#### it! i lost it :(
ill take the 35 ones then how much for postage? and i want them at 100,000

ok if you are ok with me sending them out on friday, i will put them in special del, which is about £5 ish

so lets say £40 posted, and i will set the milage now so i don't forget.

paypal is Ralph (DOT) nex (AT) gmail (DOT) com

i can always make you a new set some time in the future, i am just so busy with stuff at the moment that the dial making business is on hold for now.

right ok, paypal will be sent tonight definate.
cheers anyway, let me know when you can sort the custom one, and we will sort something out

right ok, paypal will be sent tonight definate.
cheers anyway, let me know when you can sort the custom one, and we will sort something out

cool, what i might do, is run the dials in to work now and leave them there with a note, see if anyone can send them out tomorrow, so if you wanna do a payment asap then i will sort that out now,

as for the custom ones, you can email me any designs, and colours etc you would like for the dials and i can make up some samples so you can see what they would be like,

yer that would be awesome, im just waiting for my paypal password its at home, ill go up and get it and send the payment it will defo be sent by the end of the night you have my word cheers matey!

yer that would be awesome, im just waiting for my paypal password its at home, ill go up and get it and send the payment it will defo be sent by the end of the night you have my word cheers matey!

ok mate, just try not to leave it too long, i have to be up at 4 tomorrow! got a massive 2 day road trip coming up for work, so i don't really want to be running out to work too late lol :D

ok mate, its a bit late for me now, so i think i will have to send them out on friday ok,

Back