Super S clocks

Courior

Fat ppl r harder 2 kidnap
Hi,
I have just bought some SuperS clocks off ebay, i think it was from someone on here actually.. They didnt say much about the wireling but some searching on here has led me to believe its "plug and Play". I have already fitted an external rev counter so i can use the signal wire from that. is the rest a straight swap?? cheers ppl!!!

Courior

their only straight swop of going from super s to super s. Your gona have to do a bit of wiring yourself. Im not sure if the blocks even match...

You'l have to do a bit of jiggery pokery with the wires, taking some from the left side and putting them into the right, and vice versa. Im not sure what goes where, James fitted mine!

James, are you in the south??? fancy a beer in exchange for some micra know how??? would be apprieciated. or just a little on here for guidance? cheers in advance mate :) (i got a haynes manual !! its a start no?)

hello mate.. im in new Malden, bout 25 mins from you!! i ordered the parts from ebay about 2 days ago so should arrive by the weekend. if your still up for it then the offer stands. I can come to you if you prefere or whatever. I cant use the pm thingy on here so my email is Courior AT hotmail.co.uk (make sure u spell courior with an O and not an E) cheers mate, didnt know members on here lived so close. :)

I got the clocks today. So well up for fitting them. Let me know if its still ok with you if ya help me mate. I think its time i get my ass in gear and become an official member!!

Back