sunnys nissan sunny

Type-R

Ex. Club Member
LOL its true! i bought a nissan sunny after years of people telling me what car i should have because of my name i end up buying one, and what a cracker!!

its a sunny 1.6 GS, powered by the The GA16DS that is a 1.6 L (1597 cc) engine with a carburetor and a catalyst. It produces 99 hp (73 kW)

it feels as rapid as my supercharged march!! but not as quick! just reminds me off that as it accelerates.

Good points: picked it up for pocket money!! with tax and mot until september 07. Its got alloys and backbox on there already which smarten it up a bit...

Bad points: little bit of bubbling here and there, which i am going to sort out asap. Needs new ignition leads.... VERY VERY juicy at the mo!! Just did 100k i recorded it on my camera!

generally its very tidy, its got a neat ride tight handling and unbelievable pick up!! really suprising, also the backbox makes it really loud despite having a cat and a silencer in place!

heres some pics. also opinions on which style i should go for... thanks

standard
image009dl4.jpg

dropped
droppedwf6.jpg

blacked up
blackedoutib5.jpg

blacked up more!
blackedout1tn1.jpg

nice one dude sorry i couldnt come and pick her up with you.. needs dropping and blacking and those deep dish black rims off the blue K10 shop you did.. also needs bike carbs lol

come on!!! opinions onions its all good.....

just bought 15w oil, oil filter, ngk copper plugs, new ignition leads, carb cleaner, reddex for carbs. total cost £49

plugs and reddex from halfrauds and the rest from uniparts in chesterfield

still got the march its just temporary off road whilst im at uni...

i like the 3rd one as well. I was thinking of getting a big decal made that has loads of small dots on it to create that effect... what do you think?

love thoose old sunnys esp the ZX ones, dont two tone it mate looks worse leave it as is, get some nicer rims and drop it a bit job done! less is more :)

Back