k11 mods for sale soon

M

MTB

:p Hi all, im hopeing to sell the car in a week or 2 if my car claim goes k, im posting them for sale now so peeps can book the parts if they want them,

nearly new 15" Fox evo 5 raceing split spoke alloys crystal finish, 4 nearly new 195/45 tyres, 2 fulda/2 nankang sports
no major damange some miner scuffs 0n 2/3 of them
locking nuts included

remus 3" back box no rust very good condition
nearly new k&n induction kit with savage oil breather and 1 unopened full litre of cleaning fluid

parcel shelf with standard speakers and cut out for low level brake light.

centre cat, bought it for mot but never used it good contition, open to offers for both

Im open to SENSIBLE!!! and genuine offers please, will post the k&n but all other parts will have to be picked up. If anyone wants pics, someone will have to host them for me, thx all regards MTB:p

Attachments

• P2230044.JPG
    P2230044.JPG
    170.9 KB · Views: 208
  • P2230047.JPG
    P2230047.JPG
    207.9 KB · Views: 225
  • P2230048.JPG
    P2230048.JPG
    173.9 KB · Views: 229
If anyone is wanting anything - i'll bring them down to the meet for you, to save on postage. MTB - if you e-mail me the pics, i'll host the for you mate.
Titch :kungfu:

paynee im in glasgow m8, will get titch to post some pics of the box when i take it off at the weekend, oh and danni, heres some small info about the wheels, i purchased them for £220 a few months ago with 2 new tyres and 2 tyres which needed replaceing, the 2 tyres ive not long bought cost me £80 odd quid and i also purchased some lockings nuts aswell, they tyres have only did around around 1500/1700 miles since then, so theres plenty of grip left in them, mmmmm im not sure how much to charge for them as ive never sold 15" wheels before, possibly make me an offer and we can take it from there?. Titch thats great m8 much appreciated dude thx again for your help m8, ill send you some pics to host for me hopefully this weekend comeing as long as everything goes k with my car claim, thx all MTB:].

Right - no problem mate, glad to help. Danni, if you want these wheels, then gimie a shout and i'll bring them down to the meet for you.

Hi m8, how much you willing to offer?, remember its nearly new with oil breather and litre of cleaning fluid, make me an offer m8 and ill get back to you, thx MTB:].

Danni tried to send you some pics there to your msn addy, my msn is playing up so ill try and send them l8r, thx MTB

hi m8, paynee is first dibs for the exhaust, if he doesent reply u next in line m8, how much u offering anyway m8?, thx MTB:].

danni im have probs with msn at the mo, ill post pics of the wheels as soon as i get it working k and anyone else who wants pics sorry all, ill get it sorted as soon as i can, thx MTB:].

thanx!!! they look in decent condition!! what sorta price was u thinking 4 em?

Attachments

• 025micra.jpg
    025micra.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 200
  • 023micra.jpg
    023micra.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 222
  • 024micra.jpg
    024micra.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 200
  • 051thing.jpg
    051thing.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 234
  • 216corsa3.jpg
    216corsa3.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 195
  • 215corsa2.jpg
    215corsa2.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 232
  • 213corsa.jpg
    213corsa.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 219
Cool mate - thanks. Although these arn't the exact wheels, they are the same as these:

se_fox_5_ci3_l.jpg

Titch :kungfu:

Attachments

• lowrider-bus.jpg
    lowrider-bus.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 226
  • rx8.jpg
    rx8.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 212
  • bestpaint-04.jpg
    bestpaint-04.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 214
yes m8, similar looking apart from the coulour difference, mine are crystal, not sure if they are though, MTB

Danni the wheels are in very good condition apart from the scuffs, newish tyres remember, make me an offer through here or msn, thx MTB

Hi all, right i need offers from the first dibs peeps that are interested in my parts, if your not intereted please tell me asap so i can make way for for the peeps 2nd in line. The parts will probably be available hopefully next week, let me know all as soon as yous can, thx MTB

if you dont know what the wheels look like, look in my topic

'selling off'

i have exact same wheels, and pictures. ill be selling mine around april too:laugh:

Hi m8, so your selling your wheels for £200, what sort of condition are they in and how are the tyres on them and are they crystal finish. Im only asking m8 so i know a rough price to charge for my own, thx MTB

well your gonna have to give a ball park figure..
i just paid £80 for my fox (5's) with excellent tyres.
i paid £180 delivered from the south, for my wolfrace with xcellent condition kumho tyres.
and i just gought a set of fox 1's for roughly 150. again all with good tyres

Attachments

• south meet 058 (Small).jpg
    south meet 058 (Small).jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 222
well i said £200 for mine, as i only got tyres for them like last week.

but between £150 and £200 like quicky said

titch micar isnt selling his until april, i havent been haveing any luck getting a hold of danni, ive just emailed danni there. ill wait on here replying. If she doesent want them they are yours m8 for £200, you havent got to travel to far as i dont live that far from george, MTB

Back