Sunday 18th June Meet

Bmx_Bandit

Ex. Club Member
If everyone whose coming wants to list their name, and then we can come up with a location that is good for everyone, or at least most people?

Cool Titch, if you know what to do i'll let you organise stuff.

No problem Simon.

Right, what are most people wanting to do? I see that in the thread that most of you want to go to the Zoo? I'll see if i can get a child discount haha!
Nah - if your wanting to go there, or even meet up somewhere, get names down and numbers together and i'll sort something out for the 18th. Its only three weeks away, so lets get this sorted.

1. Simon (Bmx_Bandit)
2. Titch
Add as list gets bigger etc....

P.s, Tomorrow night (Monday the 5/6/06), i'm at Knockhill for a charity event at night. Car will be on track possibly if i get time to sort it out!) PM me if interested in coming etc :)

Titch :kungfu:
Scottish Meets Rep

AYe - gimme a txt later and lemmie know if your coming through. Loads of charity stuff going on etc:

Fife Cruisers said:
Fife Safety Camera Parnership In Association with Trix
Casualty Reduction Night

What’s it all about anyway!?

Well Fife Safety Camera Partnership have been working very closely with car enthusiasts in Fife over the last few months and with the successful meet at Police HQ at Glenrothes it was proposed by them that we hold an events night. They have very kindly offered to fund a proportion of the night and incorporate it with one of the TRIX tracknights

Knockhill will be open from 5pm onwards with Track action kicking off at the usual time of 6pm with a 2 hours session open pit lane. After that we will then gather everyone together to have the presentation for the winners of Show and Shine and other competitions taken place on the night.

Track Night

The Track will be open from 6pm till 8pm. Contact Dougie to secure your placement. email trix tracknight @ aol.com

Show and Shine

There will be a show and shine area all night. You must book show and shine before hand. No entries will be taken on the night. 1st, 2nd and 3rd place trophies will be given out along with a prize donated from Knockhill for 1st place. Winners will be chosen by a Knockhill representative. email trix shownshine @ aol.com

Go Karts

The Go Karts will be open to anyone not participating with Track Cars And the best thing about it is its free!

Skid Pan

Police officers from Fife will be demonstrating what to do and what not to do on the skid pan….passengers welcome.

Police demonstrations

PC Henry and PC Murray will take delegates round a short local circuit where the best driver will be awarded with a Knockhill Voucher donated by the Fife Camera Safety Partnership.
There will also be a Fife speed camera van on display for anyone who has questions and just a general nosy about and the usual gadgets used by the police

Vehicle Display

Knockhill have agreed to showcase their race and rally cars. Trix will also have their Demo Alpine Corsa Van on display with a competition to guess the decibels for £1 The winner will receive a Car Alarm donated by Trix…All money from this will be donated to Charity

Should be good likes :)
Titch :kungfu:

Back