Suggestions & Ideas

Hey folks,

Myself and a friend are doing a budget build on a K11 and documenting the works, I spent 3 days in CAD drawing up the plans below.

Looking for a few ideas/suggestions if ye have any. Like alloys for example, I was thinking about superlites but I think they will be too small?

Looking for wide arches at a handy price too if ye know where it would be great, I think I seen a 3" fiberglass set on ebay from Germany but cant seem to find them again.

I think I'm gonna go with Corsa B coilovers on the front and lowering springs on the back?

Any & all input would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Chris :D:D

I think 14 inch wheels are ideal unless you want to go for mad lows but Irish roads put a stop to that

Sent from my SM-G903F using Micra Sports Club mobile app
Was looking at these with 175/45/15 for that cheeky bit of stretch. If I could find a cheaper set online I'd be sorted but if I can't I'll just splash out.

ab5c8dda967c83ff8bbdbf6cddc795d2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Micra Sports Club mobile app

Yeah they don't go cheap. There's a fella on adverts that does nice alloys and he splits sets so if you wanted 7 inch wide on the front and 9 inch on the back he will accommodate. Not bad prices and a great selection too

Sent from my SM-G930F using Micra Sports Club mobile app

Back