Subaru Justy in a K11...?

Had a quick scan around today and seen some marvellous conversion ideas. Can anyone link me up to this conversion completed or just say it's not possible...but then again...anything is possible ;)

Ooo the CG but I suppose either or. I see with the justy's 3 cylinder measly bhp + added weight from 4x4 its seriously not worth it. Would be nice to do something 'different' though. You're efforts are really quite outstanding!
My knowledge is limited massively, might just get myself an engine to rebuild/learn .

Ooo the CG but I suppose either or. I see with the justy's 3 cylinder measly bhp + added weight from 4x4 its seriously not worth it. Would be nice to do something 'different' though. You're efforts are really quite outstanding!
My knowledge is limited massively, might just get myself an engine to rebuild/learn .
It's worth it for the 4wd but you'd have to speak to justy crowd to see what can n can't be done.
Not many supercharged ones around in any respect. Solarice is the only one I know of around here. Can never find his blog though :p
Thanks I try my best :D

Everyone starts somewhere and I always say pull an engine apart then put it back together. Best way to learn
As far as ridiculous conversions go there's no learning they're a jump right in learn as you go. No books written to learn from. But the amount you can learn is enormous. The rewards are as great as the risks :)

My Dad's original 1988 Justy Van has a super 3 cylinder engine with a twin choke carb. A foot full of throttle really moves it along. The 4WD system is electrically operated from a switch on the gearknob and is only any good in slippery conditions. On a dry surface, torque builds up and releases with a BANG!

My Dad's original 1988 Justy Van has a super 3 cylinder engine with a twin choke carb. A foot full of throttle really moves it along. The 4WD system is electrically operated from a switch on the gearknob and is only any good in slippery conditions. On a dry surface, torque builds up and releases with a BANG!

I had a Vitara that did that....stuffed transfer box....DDDDDOOOOOOOOONG!

Back