K11 in north east on barryboys with pics

B

Ben

Well was driving around today and seen a greeny coloured k11 modded quite well, smooth boot etc, didnt really get anything other than that coz was overtaking on A1 near metro centre, then justy looked on bb and seen a thread about micras n seems we have quite a following up this end, i never ever seen them about, ian might have coz they from shields i think:

S

super_s

that green k11 was mine mate you were in a nicely modded gold k11 and the silver k11 is foz's i was talking to him at the team valley the other day

Ian

Ex. Club Member
No, the owner has just sold that white K11 about one week ago.. A guy i work with knows the guy who bought it. Some 17/18 year old who's just passed his test and thinks its the fastest thing on 4 wheels.

James

Chairman
BB link: http://www.barryboys.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14762&highlight=micra

How did 'Pontyslapper' legally get all that info on those cars?

Andrew

Club Member
http://www.vehiclelicence.gov.uk and http://www.rac.co.uk

There is really very little real information there, mostly Micra information.

For example, after the recent Mercedes McLaren SLR crash with Naseem Hamed, I thought I'd look up his plates... the crashed car had NAS 1 on it, so I figured there would be more:

NAS 1 Mercedes McLaren SLR
NAS 2 Audi RS4 Quattro
NAS 3 Porsche 911 Turbo
NAS 4 Ferrari 360 Modena
NAS 5 BMW X5

Pretty hardcore collection of cars there.

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Yeah seen them both down shields a fair bit, the previous owner of the white one was always trying to race me when i had me old micra and I was down there, dont think it had the front bumper on then tho.

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
look at they way they just rip the sh*t out of that fat dude,

that's nothing to do with cars they're just being Ass holes,

god barry boys p*sses me off

Titch

Micra K11ng
Pretty sure that the guy they are taliking about is Foz. Met him down at Donny as he came down for a wee bit to meet everyone.

Barry Boys is usually good, but think they've gone a bit to far this time...

JayY

Owner of The Black Beauty
Got to agree with NeX on that, there just goin at the big dude, i do enjoy when they dis the cars in general but wots the point of ripping the dude?? Very similar to the people on Chavscum, some pics are funny and minor dissing is fine, BUT on both sites there are extremists who really put the heart in it, WRONGENS! They must be very insure about them selfs, any way back the the cars, well.... silver would be good without spoiler and the white one? umm...............

Titch

Micra K11ng
The white one actually looks like Dans K10.

Silver one looks okay, similar to mine, but without the splitters and spoiler.

OP
OP
B

Ben

cool, had my first sighting lol - Foz's is nice from the back but not so nice from fron imo. has the evo vent on but not a small one, one that takes up whole bonnet and the front splitter is wider than the car but both nice cars. Didnt realise there were so many up my end as in not in sotckton

Attachments

• pic04041.jpg
    pic04041.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 181

danni

Ex. Club Member
that white one is the one me and wayne seen in asda car park at one of the meets.... the one wayne slapped the msc card on..

bit poorly done if u ask me.. from seein it close up the kits been fitted poorly!

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Titch said:

Lol, don't quite see how you get that one mate, apart from maybe the front bumper been a similar design lol. Mine looks better though hehe lol. ;) Silver one looks ok. :)

Titch

Micra K11ng
micra man said:
Titch said:

Lol, don't quite see how you get that one mate, apart from maybe the front bumper been a similar design lol. Mine looks better though hehe lol. ;) Silver one looks ok. :)

Thats what i meant!

Looks like that was that white K11 that was in the car park - shoddy job thats been done of it anyway. All the front was messed up and all wrongly fitted.

Glenn

Ex. Club Member
NeX said:
look at they way they just rip the sh*t out of that fat dude,

that's nothing to do with cars they're just being Ass holes,

god barry boys p*sses me off

bet they wouldnt say nothing face to face!! :p

F

foz

by the way the big lad isnt me he drives a golf Vr6
and who the F**k are them Barry Boys?????

F

foz

the big lad isnt me he drives a golf vr6 and who are them barry boys,
and how do they get all the information bout people's cars???????

OP
OP
B

Ben

ur licence plate, they check up your licence plate on DVLa or summuit. Barryboys is a site dedicated to dissing people who modify there car in any way shape or form

JayY

Owner of The Black Beauty
RE: RE: K11 in north east on barryboys with pics

Big_ben said:
Barryboys is a site dedicated to dissing people who modify there car in any way shape or form

Not necessarily, cars which are badly done, not saying foz's is, it isnt too bad, but some of them definetly go way over board