Sub Frames

M

micraisok

Just got meself some cobra monacos for cheap. Problem is theres no subframes. Just woundering weather id need to buy special subframes. and if so, where from?

cheers

Liking how you never asked this before you bought!

Highly doubt you can find frames that you can just use to bolt on, most people use the standard ones

goldstar0011 said:
Liking how you never asked this before you bought!

Highly doubt you can find frames that you can just use to bolt on, most people use the standard ones

the seats were £20 each mate. i wasnt going to wait. if i cant get any ill sell em on

you can get universal ones that you will have to drill the car
or modify your standard ones

micraisok said:
the seats were £20 each mate. i wasnt going to wait. if i cant get any ill sell em on

On that note well done!

Using original frames may be best as all you have to get done is fitting the seat on it, if you can get a spare one so can have a look how best to do it

there cobra they will do you sub-frames that fit there seats just ring them up tell them what seats you have and what car and they will do them (not saying they will be cheap) cobra are good like that any of there seats they will do fittings for!!!!!!

and well done for getteing the seats so cheap (were they the 1's on ebay with the brown bits in the middel if so i whanted these so so so much!!!)

Back