For sale k10 micra

Hi here we have a blast from the past Nissan micra k10.

It only has 2 owners from brand new.

It was my nans car and she gave it me to get rid of it which she is gutted about she loves it.

The car did fail its MOT a while back needs a few bits and bobs but she can't drive any more. I have the log book and few receipts and original manuel for the car.
It did have every single paper for it but its been miss placed. The car runs and drives but with need a bump start with jump leads as its been sat for that long. Its really clean inside just needs some loving care.

Sun roof has a slight leak needs a new seal I think and the sills welding I have the steel which will go in with the sale of the car.

Its has I think 84k on the clock which can be backed up on mot website history which tells its just an honest car. There arnt many of these knocking around anymore and with some tlc it could be worth a few quid who knows.

I don't want any time wasters please asking me what will I take for it or anything like that. If your genuine just make me an offer either cash or a swap something I'm open to anything really.

Message me if you would like to know anything else about the car. I have the log book at my house so its ready to be moved to a new home. It's up for 500 or ono.

The car does drive but would tow it away as its been sat for a while.

The car is in ol10 area of Manchester.

Thanks for reading.
roversync

Attachments

• 20210116_123035.jpg
    20210116_123035.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 236
  • 20210116_123024.jpg
    20210116_123024.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 223