Stuff for sale.

CMF_Brendon

» CMF Member
Got some spares from the gtir which someone may be interested.
all prices are open to negotiation

GTIR ecu $60 SOLD
GTIR 4 X fuel injectors, serviced and cleaned $250 SOLD***
GTIR Fuel pump $70 SOLD
GTIR intercooler plus support bracket $80
NIssan Micra Clear Taillights $200ono
GTIR Front Calipers $100 no pads, SOLD

can post to anywhere in australia i think postage would not be any more than $10 for most items, intercooler may be bit more.

CMF_jaxx

» CMF Member
what spec is the car they have come out of, year and model etc.

and do you know what CC/min the injectors are and what the fuel pump is rated at?

thanks

CMF_Brendon

» CMF Member

Attachments

• 26715.jpg
    26715.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 24

CMF_Brendon

» CMF Member
ok so far mipcar has first dibs on the tail lights and Yom has first dibs on brakes,
and jay22 your next inline if they pull out. this is just going on pms and replies to this thread. all these people could change there mind.
i not sure how much the calipers would cost to post, ill have a look coz there heavy they weigh 4.4kg each so postage for calipers would be about $20

CMF_Brendon

» CMF Member
YOM
Calipers postage to 4161, should be $21 for regular post its a 10kg package , Yom send me a pm if you deffinately want them.

And Scott
yes the ECU is still for sale and $9 for postage for ecu.

Send PM's if you deffineately want them and i will send details.
Thanks
Brendon

CMF_scott

» CMF Member
hi brendon
cheers mate is it in good condition and all works well how is the best way for you to recieve the money cash deposit into your account or would you prefer other way and can you send me you bank details to my email address [email protected] thanks mate and if it is all good i will deposit money on monday morn cheers

Back