strut/shocker

S

super_s

hi all

i need a 1994 k11 super s strut/shocker unit will all k11 strut/shocker fit all k11s

thanks

All suspension parts are interchangeable between the different K11s, except the rear roll bar but that is beside the point lol
I have a Koni if that is any good?

i need the drivers side will it be okay to have one side koni and the other standard?

It should be if you have it on the softest setting, but would be best to get another matching front strut to keep it all nice and even.
OT, but is that a Lotus Carlton in your ava, saw on the other day, v. nice car indeed

hmmm not keen on having a koni n other std while i was fitting mine the back were koni n front std n it bounced like a b!tch (pongo hoppng i think they usually call it) also isnt the rear roll bar transferable? y not?

Zephyr said:
hmmm not keen on having a koni n other std while i was fitting mine the back were koni n front std n it bounced like a b!tch (pongo hoppng i think they usually call it) also isnt the rear roll bar transferable? y not?

All of the early models (i.e. pre 96) don't have the right bit on the rear axle to allow you to fit it, which is a bit of a pain

im thinking about replacing all shocks with kyb's so i know they are all done at the same time

Back