Strut braces for K11 needed!

mikey

Ex. Club Member
Guess what i'm after?! Specifically a rear brace though...as i was thinking of stripping the car...anyone got one hiding in a shed maybe? :grinning:

Cheers, Mikey.

There is a rear brace, just they are mega rare!I reckon someone has to have some for sale...missed a couple on msc recently :doh: I've seen a front one an almera, gonna see how compatible it is tomorrow

Cool guys thanks!the German one would probably cost a bit...but it's what i'm after..the X brace from the Russian K11 is really nice but the plan is to make it as close to a van as poss...beginning to wonder if a rear brace is necessary?
A roll cage is out of the budget too...:wasntme: Basically, if i gutted the back end, would the car be floppy lol?Cheers for suggestions lads (Y)

you wouldnt notice much diffrent with a rear brace. for the price your paying i would leave it or just knock one up out of tube....

the micra has a axle so its gonna be stiff over an indipendent rear suspension set up like on a civic.

the rear flex on the micra is gonna be in the rear foot wells and up high near the roof liner. IMO

Cheers S.P. I wasn't too sure how much the rear seats etc would add to rigidity anyway...i've seen micra's with just front seats and no bracing before...reckon that's the way i'll do it (Y)

*Update*
I've put the spanners away and just made the parcel shelf + speakers/sub easily removable with connectors from something i dismantled earlier...can't whip the seats out now, as i'm forever finding new passengers to ferry to work etc. Bummer. Cheers for the advice though folks :) Also, i managed nine chairs in the car at the weekend, and enough baggage today whilst helping with a house move to show up the 50mm lowered guys lmao!

"Did you just fart?"

"Nope, i think that was the back wheels..."

Back