strut brace

james betley

Ex. Club Member
i am after a strut brace for my k10 has anyone got one dont care what colour it is in willing to pay £20.00 for 1 thanks for looking

The one I made was a rear brace. I'm gunna take some measurements and make a front one. If I can get it just perfect I will make some more and sell them for arount £15 + postage

I think you got a couple of buyers there mate :) as long as it doesnt foul the Air Filter lid. keep up posted! CHEERS!

£20? For a part that's rare, that seems very cheap. I paid three figures for an imported one from Japland :)

yeah I'll get some pics up, it's only for show in the rear (actually I used it to tie down my tool box and petrol can) the front one will be properly done so it is functional.
Yeah I hear if you re-drill the K11 one it'll fit. But I could make a new one cheaper than buying one.
I could make a rear one that works quite easily for about £10

So thats 3 to make:
1)Me
2)Courior
3)james betley

I'll take some measurements this weekend then try to get hold of some steel tube for the prototype :D

Right, taken some measurements and have found out I can make it quite easily with about an inch gap over the air filter, so you can still change your filter.
I'm away this weekend but will start on my next day off.

Back