Strange Question - will a dishwasher fit in the boot?!

Hi,
Does anyone know if a normal full size dishwasher (not in a box) will fit in a K11 boot??

(I already have the rear seat top half off as I was transporting some joists, so it would lay flat)

I roughly measured the boot opening with a tape measure and it seems like it would fit but I know getting large objects in a boot is sometimes more complicated than it may seem - I guess if anyone has got a washing machine in that would be same size... anyone
cheers :)

I've had a washing machine in my old micra, had to ratchet strap the boot closed though but it fitted quite well

I put two pallets in the back of my micra...ok i was about an inch of the steering wheel but i got them home. They are great chopped up for my log burner!

Yes, You'll have to take it out of the box though. But yes I've done it three times, 1. Initial purchase, 2. returned because top rack was faulty, 3. New Dishwasher.

yes it fitted, just :)

FYI - if anyone uses their little micra's for large loads, I would suggest removing the rear seat (top half), there are 4 easy to access bolts that hold it on only - takes a couple of mins to remove. If you want to stick in long loads you can also remove the front passenger seat headrest and then wind the seat down so its practically flat (flush with bottom of rear seat), this gives you almost completely flat line from front corner to rear corner.

Or get yourselves one of these babies!!!!!!

Attachments

• pick up!.jpg
    pick up!.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 300
Back