Storage Space

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
If you look on e bay there are storage units which sit between the two seats and over the handbrake for sale.
About 20 euro plus about that again for shipping. There is also a guy in Canada who advertises another unit which is plastic covered in imitation leather. Looks a lot better than the european one.He sells ones for other makes as well. Funny this dude is in Canada but the unit is for the K11.
I have bought one and be about 6 weeks before it arrives. About 90 bucks landed.
White Knight suffers really badly from storage space and with the extra gauges mounted on the dash the dash unit not an option.

CMF_makes

» CMF Member
Hi White Knight, I has also seen these advertised and been tempted to get one.... I would be most interested in your opinion about their quality/usefulness after your experience fitting it to your car. If you think its OK i might get one as well.... you can never have too much storage space !.

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Hi Mychael,Item 7995987723. When you have the Triumph all blinged up please put up a picture on the site. Guys Mychael has been sending me regular updates on the restoration. Man what a job! but what a car when finished.
Next step the supercharger eh Mychael.

cisco

» CMF Member
They look very handy indeed. I'd be keen to hear what you think of yours David.

Back