Stolen/Nats

Hi
Sorry for delayed post while reading this, I'll agree the old cars were possible as it that 3 cable and no ecu or immobiliser, but after 2000 it's not, I have my micra k12 2004 , which has been sitting on my drive I could not start or find anyone who could reprogram my car, I have put in lot of money to get another ecu complete kit but still no success, the engine does not turn at all, everything is fine and now I my brain has seized, anyone around London who can reprogram and start my car will be paid for his time not asking for free.

Cheers!

Hi
Sorry for delayed post while reading this, I'll agree the old cars were possible as it that 3 cable and no ecu or immobiliser, but after 2000 it's not, I have my micra k12 2004 , which has been sitting on my drive I could not start or find anyone who could reprogram my car, I have put in lot of money to get another ecu complete kit but still no success, the engine does not turn at all, everything is fine and now I my brain has seized, anyone around London who can reprogram and start my car will be paid for his time not asking for free.

Cheers!
Just get Nissan to resync it all.

Back