STOLEN CAR HOUNsSLOW LONDON!

Courior

Fat ppl r harder 2 kidnap
i know i know,,, its a 206.. but its a good mates car and we want it back.. was taken at knife point.

post-2-17976-rons_car.jpg

post-2-18030-car__2.jpg

Please post if you have seen this or parts of it? was stolen yesterday in west london.

Cheers,

Courior

Probably left the country by now I shud think.

No, I wouldn't think so, not a 206, they are plentiful all over Europe, it's more likely to have been stolen for the aftermarket parts or by chavs to rag round and torch, I hope not the latter because it's unrepairable then.

Knife point! Blimey. Hope it's found. I assume the police were told?

of course. they followed him all the way to work then when he got out of the car and walked away a few meters 4 guys surrounded him and said "your life or your keys".

of course. they followed him all the way to work then when he got out of the car and walked away a few meters 4 guys surrounded him and said "your life or your keys".

What a wonderful world we live in.

Bet your mate was a bit shaken up afterwards.

I'd be devastated in that happened to me, my cars mean a lot to me.

It's a shame were not all pro fighters like bruce lee and steven seagal etc! I'd def like to sort them out then!
Hopefully he noticed he was being followed and gave a good description?

It's a shame were not all pro fighters like bruce lee and steven seagal etc! I'd def like to sort them out then!
Hopefully he noticed he was being followed and gave a good description?

agaist 4 guys with knifes.. no matter how good you are at fighting, its not worth the risk.

agaist 4 guys with knifes.. no matter how good you are at fighting, its not worth the risk.

exactly.. thats where you need to let them walk to the car and shoot them in the back.

if i was planning to live here much longer next car i would get would get the driver and passenger airbags removed and replaced with little explosive charges covered in nails and other sharp shrapnel... then linked to a remote which would be kept not on the keyring. then kaboom. bit messy but damn satisying.

That is considerably messed up dude. I mean like you say its a 206, not as if its an ST or an S3. Its an 8 year old pug with a bodykit ffs. If all that made it worth 'jackin was some shiny paint then they will get caught and go down for it big time. Who would be stoopid enough to target unique cars like this?!

Im sure its a beast but it could have been a 1.1 for all they know, although they could have done a ckeck on the plates i suppose. They are fools anyway and if a custom bodykit means so much to them that they pull some knives out over it. Hope it gets found in one piece.

Is there nothing safe anymore? People like that need to be put out of their miserable little scummy lives....i hear the Lions of longleat are very hungry at this time of year.....

Hope it's found upside down in a ditch with their bodies inside.....

This is why we should be allowed guns, they pull a knife so you bust a cap, lols. You'd be careful about who you tried to rob in future.

now ive calmed down i have come up with a soloution to this countrys jail over flow problem, and might save some lives....

When some bright spark thinks he has found a cure to aids/cancer or whatever... infect the scum that do this with the disease and then use em for testing... Also them crash test dummies cannot give a 100% representation to a car crash, they dont tense up, lift their hands to save themselves etc.... these ##### would. use em for crash test dummies... now wheres my award for a great idea lol

This is why we should be allowed guns, they pull a knife so you bust a cap, lols. You'd be careful about who you tried to rob in future.

Instead of pulling a knife on you, they pull a gun instead....

Unfortunatly with the justice system the way it is, it won't deter anyone from commiting crime. The punishments are a joke. Bring back hanging etc

The problem with hanging is if you get the wrong guy you can't really undo it.

If people were afraid of other people then we may get some form of respect back. Kids today are growing up without respect and that's why our country is in such a state.

Years ago you wouldn't go and rob someone cos you know they'd probably beat the crap outta you but now laws are protecting these people.

For example if someone breaks into my house to steal my stuff and I beat them round the head with a rock I'll get punished. It's ###### up

Back