Stock radio Beeping

Hello gents

Ive had an issue with my stereo that Ive had since i got my micra (k11 1.0 SE).

Well firstly the LED screen is broken and doesnt display anything to playing with settings on the stereo is a pain however the issue that bothers me is an issue whenever i switch onto a station with low signal strength (That isnt picked up by autoseek) the station will play for 5-10 seconds then it will start bleeping at me until I seek to a station with a better reception.

Is this a normal "feature" with this radio or is there something wrong with mine? The latter is what i expect however if it is the former i assume there is some way of turning the feature off if there is some kind of walkthrough would be swell

Thanks Guys would love a fix for this well i find money for a new stereo system.
CAElite

The display on my old K11's tape deck stopped working and got rather annoying too, I do recall mine beeping at me on occasion...
I changed it out for an aftermarket CD player...I say I...I mean my dad LOL
I don't think I even had to buy a new loom, but it was an older cd player :p
you can pick up a cd player pretty darned cheap these days...save up and get one you like ;)

ETA: by the way I don't know how to stop the beep, and it may prove even more difficult, if there is a way, if you haven't got a working display...I feel your pain :(

Back