Stickers

Sorry if this turns out to be a waste of thread cause it may have been covered... BUT

Can i get hold of stickers of the MSC Logo??? Just the lettering and the 3 swoosh (its the only way i can describe sorry) with a clear backing??? If so where can i get some?? A left and a right so they match... ive a red K11 and i think they would look smart just behind the front arch's!!!!

Cheers (Y)

You certainly can mate. Speak to Kev (Y)

I think you get free stickers in your membership pack when you pay up for silver membership (Y)

Im very much interested in the membership either way but the stickers in the pack are window stickers im after some for the body work....

If there isnt any would there be an issue of me using the MSC logo to have some made up?????? (Y)

Might order some myself. The web address ones on my car were fine until we had the -10c weather when half the letters fell off :grinning:.

Cheers guys thats just what im looking for.... whats Kev's tag name so i can send him a direct message! thank again! (Y)

Just ordered the large Japanese rising sun sticker. Will look awesome on the filler flap (Y).

Back