sticker ideas?

weestar84

Jonc aka jeannie mo beal
:)

Looking for some ideas on a sticker :D

We attend alot of car shows and usually both cars are on display and theres nothing more annoying than having folk rub against it touching it ect

so need ideas something along the lines of

'' run your fingers over my car, i'll run my car over you're fingers''

something funny but straight to the point but not in a nasty way if that makes sense?

thanks in advance :D

run your fingers over my car, i'll run my car over you're fingers

That's actually awesome itself Jeannie, I bet it'd sell commercially :laugh:.

I like that one Martin :laugh:, similar to Kiss My Rat?. A personal favourite - It Might Be A Micra, But At Least It's Paid For (Y)

:laugh::laugh::laugh: I was trying to work out what it could possibly say. What letter does it begin with?

No need for rude stickers, though. They can be funny without swearing (Y).

I may be slower, but cooler and lower
I poked your mum on Facebook

:grinning:

My personal favourite
Don't laugh at my car your daughter is in it
I had that on the back of my old metro years ago written in insulation tape

:laugh::laugh::laugh: That's a good one. Could change it to "mum", for those immature people that like "your mum" jokes?

Daniel - your mum's so fat, when she jumped in the air she got stuck :laugh:.

Only messing!

That's just immature, Guy :laugh:. But I like it.

Your mum's so fat, she sells shade in the summer.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Classic - My brakes are good, how's your insurance? I managed to test this one when some prat in an ML400 decided that, because I was overtaking him, I obviously wanted to race. Had to pull back in, otherwise I would have had a crash, and had to pretty much slam the brakes on to avoid the car in front of me, sending his car squirming. Well, if you weren't driving like a complete moron...

DSCF3439.jpg

My latest sticker idea, and the only one on my car. I'm not actually a big fan of loads. It's all about subtlety.

I like that one Mark, probably the best I've seen, actually. Where did you order it from? I want one (Y). And you'd probably think mine has got too many if you saw the back of my car :laugh:

Put any finger marks on this car, your polishing whole car(Y)

errrrrrrrrrr would they tuck ;) get to polish the whole car they'd prob put more scratches in it that polish :O:O:O so no thats a defo no no lol

guys remember im a girl here! im not going to be putting mum jokes and poking mums on facebook over my car :doh:

Ok Weestar, sorry :laugh:. I guess they were suggestions for the more immature guys on here (myself included :wasntme:)

ooooohh that could be a winner there Kev :D Do you make them? If so how much? We're at a show on Sunday so could ask the rest of the club if they want some made too and get back to you with numbers :D:D

Doesn't even need to be stickers could even be card or something thats easily removed and purely there for show display :D

ooooohh that could be a winner there Kev :D Do you make them? If so how much? We're at a show on Sunday so could ask the rest of the club if they want some made too and get back to you with numbers :D:D

Doesn't even need to be stickers could even be card or something thats easily removed and purely there for show display :D

police.forensic examination! the get some police incident tape ;0)

thanks now listed in our eBay store in 'Custom Designs' (Y)

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/procutvinyl

item no: 130550463211

If you wanted to purchase more then one, I could do a group buy for you and knock a little off each sticker.

I can have any orders sent out later today or tomorrow via first class post which 'should' arrive before Sunday.

Thanks
Kev

Thanks, it has been a very busy 12 months since we started Pro Cut Vinyl. In total about 400 designs have been created since last July. We have nearly a 100 more custom designs to be listed on our website and eBay store to come!

Only problem now is, I have a rather nasty RSI injury on my right wrist as I've done all the designs mainly from scratch! and before anyone jokes, yes it has come from the design work :p

anyway, all the hard work is now done and the business can run with the odd new design added every now and again. (Y)

Kev

Yeah, if you say something like that on here, it normally provokes people into a string of jokes and innuendos :laugh:.

Don't want to sound like a cheapskate, but do we (MSC members) get a discount if we buy a certain number of stickers?

As we're talking stickers, any chance a retro msc one like this could be made? Think it would suit the look of my K10 a bit more than the regular.

attachment.php

Sorry feel like I should post something related to weestars original request... How about adapting one of those old stranger danger triangle signs that used to be in playgrounds with the text "I don't like to be touched by strangers"?

As we're talking stickers, any chance a retro msc one like this could be made? Think it would suit the look of my K10 a bit more than the regular.

attachment.php

That could be made using different coloured vinyls, the outer circle would have to be a solid black though. There ain't no way I'm weeding that lot out lol! but seriously the cutter wouldn't be able to plot at those small dimensions.

Kev

sorry kev ony just got back in (been out getting pampered as got a busy weekend haha 40th party on friday and me and hubster 10th anniversary night out on saturday)

righttttttttttt lol

im going to buy one of the ones you have listed kev just in a sec :D:D is there any chance you can do the 'danger stranger' one too? that way we can have 2 different stickers for each car and even put your web addy on the bottom of the stickers for advertising :D:D

also hubster wants to know if you do sign writing for vans? hes a bit bored of the livery he has and wants something new?

thanks everyone some brill ideas here :D:D

Back