sticker bombing

just want to see what people have done =] and this part of what i done
P140212_1622_01.jpg

I wanted to do a bit of sticker bombing but its so over done now. Also whats with the sheets everyone's buying? Thats cheating!

Doing my glove compartment thingy but doing it properly with actual stickers.

Heres the start of my proper sticker bomb
56137437-8298-8bcf.jpg
[/
QUOTE]

how well do these stickers stick to the dashboard/glovebox/center console? im thinking about doing something similar to my interior but not sure how well the stickers will actually stick to the plastic?

Did you put text in the quote by accident haha?

They stick pretty easily, just make sure you wipe the area down with a damp cloth then dry it with a dry one and try to avoid air bubbles.

IMAG0097.jpg

I wanted to do a bit of sticker bombing but its so over done now. Also whats with the sheets everyone's buying? Thats cheating!

Doing my glove compartment thingy but doing it properly with actual stickers.

BLACK JACK! you used a sticker sheet ;) my dash is the real thing :p
IMAG0098.jpg

What do people think? Just messing with the idea at the moment (not fantastic at photoshop)
Side panel/door frame/fuel cap
stickerbombtryout.jpg

Or Bottom half of car/door frame/fuel cap?
stickerbombbottomcopy.jpg

I want to do the inside, I don't want to attract unnessercary attention by doing the outside :/

I'm going to be one of those people who are too afraid to ever leave their car alone, so they sleep in it :p.
The first night I had my good ol' K10 I kept looking out the window...making sure it was still there...was the biggest thing I'd ever bought £200 was loadsa money to me!
...paranoid and ever vigilant...still had the petrol nicked the night after <_< *facepalm*

Sticker bombing is growing on me...I used to hate it, thought it looked cheap...but when it's done in a subtle and individual way it can look very nice ^_^

The first night I had my good ol' K10 I kept looking out the window...making sure it was still there...was the biggest thing I'd ever bought £200 was loadsa money to me!
...paranoid and ever vigilant...still had the petrol nicked the night after <_< *facepalm*

Sticker bombing is growing on me...I used to hate it, thought it looked cheap...but when it's done in a subtle and individual way it can look very nice ^_^
Haha. Poor K10 :p. Yeah sticker bombing can look cheap, but can look great. I'd like a sticker bombed front Splitter :D.

Back