steering boss

CMF_Tsuyoshi

» CMF Member
Can anyone post a picture of how their boss is with the wires to the horn? I connected a Momo wheel and now my horn doesn't work, I'm starting to wonder if the shop sold me the wrong boss kit, if anyone could help out with wiring up the horn maybe a different way or what may cause problems please help:(

CMF_Tsuyoshi

» CMF Member
I tried taking a ground wire and touching it to the boss, some other places I could ground but no luck. I keep hearing about releys, could I be having a problem with it?

smidge

» CMF Member
any pulsar,s13,s14 etc the horns and wiring should all be the same

mine plugged straight in without any issues...

the horn button that came with the boss should just be a switch that closes the circuit when you press it

take the two wires sticking out of the colum and touch them together and if the horn sounds then the system is working and its your button

also check the fuses to make sure you haven't shorted it acceidently

CMF_JKL

» CMF Member
What sort of wheel did you get Smidge? Hard to decide, especially when your looking for a bargain.
Im looking at a few at the moment.
Had my Micra pass a full Blue slip inpection today, now its time to go to work. Taken a before photo and will post with the after photo soon. Just waiting on Body kit and some springs from one of the guys here.

smidge

» CMF Member
jkl: got an autotechnica wheel from work, for the wheel and the boss i think it was just shy of $80...

at this point the micra is my runabout, until i sell my TT legacy, and i just wanted something basic and black that was sportier than the stock wheel... took all of 10 mins to install...

just got a pic of it...

looks kinda grubby cause of the flash but it looks pretty good IRL

Attachments

• 28105.jpg
    28105.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 41

smidge

» CMF Member
yeah its weird it came up like that with the flash!! doesn't look any white at all without it

the bottom material is a different texture to the top tho

Back