Stay safe this winter

I've never felt that Micras handle as well in the wet/winter weather, they can handle snow pretty well with skinny tyres, but the wet is a different story. So I thought I'd post this up just to remind people to take care this winter, particularly in the wet.

Take care this winter everyone:

Crashed200Coupe12.jpg

Crashed200Coupe5.jpg

Crashed200Coupe13.jpg

Jesus, is that yours? Thanks for the kind words, doubt you'd get anyone saying something like that on other 'popular' car forums like the ek9 forum for example. This is exactly the reason I like owning a micra, other micra drivers are all so friendly

you get it on the rms forum. but agreed micra owners tend to be a lot nicer to each other. Weather over here in Northern Ireland was mad last night. High winds plus floods plus sleet just don't agree with micras lol :(

Jesus, is that yours? Thanks for the kind words

Lol, no it isnt mine thankfully. I actually first saw it yesterday and wanted to get some pics. The driver must have been absolutely caning it when he lost control on a bend, hit a lampost and a few trees.

In the pic its actually facing the wrong way on a dual-carriageway, must have been shoved there by the police waiting for pick-up. I was told that it had been there for a few days. I've not long passed by there and now its gone, though the bumper seems to have dropped off on the roundabout!

I'm glad this thread came in useful, I myself have had near misses due to the wet conditions so I thought I thought I'd put these pics to good use.

Back