• This is an archive of the old Blogs system from the previous software. If you would like your blog entries moving/merging into the relevant forum/thread, please PM James. These blogs are READ ONLY. Replies CANNOT be made.

start of my blog :)

hey guys i thought id start a blog as my micra is going to be sitting in my garden for practicly a year now while i do stuff to it, the reason i cant drive it atm is because of my stupid insurance company making it ridiculously expensive for me to drive anymore (ive tried everywhere and atm insurance is just a killer) so ive started this blog so i can keep everyone updated with everything that happens to my car while it isnt on the road :) ill post some piccies of the car and stuff later on today :) (Y)

look into a policy where you can't drive at night, bit inconvenient but for a micra its roughly 1500 a year fully comp for a 17 year old (Y) and if you don't drive first year it won't be much cheaper as you've had no extra experience:doh:

omg seriously i dont suppose you know any of these companys that will do this sort of insurance ? and by "at night" whats that mean :p is it like past 10 or summat :p or is this summat i shud be asking the insurance company lol :p

try to get a policy with another family member on admiral multi-car. direct line wanted £722 for the year. on multicar i pay £322

Back