• This is an archive of the old Blogs system from the previous software. If you would like your blog entries moving/merging into the relevant forum/thread, please PM James. These blogs are READ ONLY. Replies CANNOT be made.

First blog.

I've just bought a little K11 Micra as a project for £80, and though it would be months of hard work... It had been sitting for over a year, and not moved once in that time, but the brakes weren't siezed, and i manged to tow it home, no probs! I decided to jump start it, not really expecting much, but it fired into life first time! WOW!! I've had it running about once a week since then, and its starts first time, everytime! Since having it, i've replaced the front bumper, removed most of the front end to clean it up, and touched up a few bits of light corrosion, as thats all it had! I've also re-sprayed the standard steel wheels, and will be putting the centre caps back on when i can source some. My aim is to keep it standard as its more likely to keep its value that way. I had toyed with the idea of putting a Gti-R lump in it, but it would be a shame to ruin such a genuine car! I've probably only spend about £60ish on parts for its service since having it, so once its taxed, mot'd, and insured, it'll be ready to go. I was going to sell it, but I like it so much, i've decided to keep it! All I've got left to do is put some speakers in the back, as i like to have my music surround me, and then give her a t-cut, then i'll be done! Happy days!! :)