standing down

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox1983

Deactivated Account
after the 10th march meet i am standing down as southern events organiser as i'm sick of the #####y comments and remarks i'm getting when i'm just trying to organise something everyone can do and have fun not just what the majority want as it isnt fair on all when all should be compromising. i won't be attending anymore events either as it seems your all just pushing me out because i dont want to do what the majority wants.

Look, I don't see why you are getting so upset? Nobody has said that we are going clubbing and that is it, and nobody has said that anyone who doesn't want to come clubbing isn't welcome! I didn't even think anything had been decided yet...Not sure if you are reading between the lines or what, but I think you have hold of the wrong end of the stick. Everybody has said they are easy, and it would be a shame to lose people from the meets because of perceived slights. I know I haven't been to any meets before but I was looking forward to meeting as many people as possible...

Sorry if I have offended you in any way, that was not my intention.

ddue dont leave cus of some crappy comments peopel have put!

You are the south rep and u take the time to organize meetings so if noone likes that idea u have chose then they can just stay at home,lol.

im not naming names but some think that we have to do what the majority thinks not even compromising when others want different. i have said that u can go clubbing after and the meet should start at the usual 11am me and my wife arent interested in clubbing or ice skating and just because everyone else is we get pushed out which isnt fair.
i try to organise it so we all do something not 1/2 do something and i put alot of effort into it especially my wife as she organises everything for me as i work.

u have not offended me in anyway im not naming names but some think that we have to do what the majority thinks not even compromising when others want different. i have said that u can go clubbing after and the meet should start at the usual 11am me and my wife arent interested in clubbing or ice skating and just because everyone else is we get pushed out which isnt fair.
i try to organise it so we all do something not 1/2 do something and i put alot of effort into it especially my wife as she organises everything for me as i work.

Paul I will leave it entirely up to you in your decision to step down as a south rep. If you still wish to step down I will make the changes.

One thing I will point out is that if a majority of south members wish to meet up then there is nothing to stop this happening, if the majority wish to take part in activity then they can meet up as friends would do.

The role of the rep is to ensure there is a steady flow of meets through the year, encourage members to attend, suggest ideas for meets and take the responsibility of taking any monies where deposits are needed. Also during meets I would expect any rep to monitor the event and ensure the MSC is represented as it should be and report back to me any problems.

On the whole Paul you have been a very proactive rep and doing it well, however there will be times when events/meets are organised or suggested that not everyone will wish to attend, suggesting something that everyone will enjoy is not always possible, but there is nothing to stop a group meeting up outside an normal meet.

Going out clubbing as part of a group is perfectly fine as there is no direct link to the MSC such as meeting up in a carpark before an event with MSC stickers on the cars, if you get what I mean.

Kev

well i would definately like to stand down as arnold seems to think that only his opinion counts im trying to find ways to compromise and suggested they could do it after but arnold still thinks what he thinks is best
sorry but im not gonna sit back and take all the abuse from him
i quit

Well I can assure you Arnold doesn't think that way,

however you seem to have made up your mind, so I have altered the south forum heading and will now look for a new rep.

topic closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back