standard sideskirts by nissan

is this what i was on about?

"Nissan overfenders, sideskirts (door sill extension KE760-51B35 £104 + VAT) and sports front and rear bumpers:
Your local Nissan dealer."

taken from bodykit and styling thread...

theres a blue SR at the bottom of my road that has a set on, but its owned by an old woman and shes had it since new so im fairly sure they came with the car

i think they may have only been available up to 98 as in the pre face lift models as they were the only 'sporty' ones offered eg: super s and sr.

still go to nissan and ask :)

micra_k11 said:
is this what i was on about?

"Nissan overfenders, sideskirts (door sill extension KE760-51B35 £104 + VAT) and sports front and rear bumpers:
Your local Nissan dealer."

taken from bodykit and styling thread...
That part number doesn't exist on UK FAST, If i put it in on Jap FAST it comes up but with no description.

I also found these on Japanese FAST (You can take these part numbers to a Nissan UK garage, but I don't know what the costs would be):

Attachments

• parts.JPG
    parts.JPG
    222.3 KB · Views: 312
if anyones fines the reference no for the skirts and the price feel free to tell th rest of us ------------ thnx -in advance

RAJA said:
if anyones fines the reference no for the skirts and the price feel free to tell th rest of us ------------ thnx -in advance

well if you want to know then feel free to go look at the price yourself RAJA only a call away.

pepper

KI-ISS OF DEATH ------ will do but cos the topic was bout d skirts wudda thought some1 got hold of the info by now
saved me the cost of the phone call - 2late now , so 2morrow u can expect a post from me

rang nissan didnt write the code down properly --- but was quoted for £180 for unpainted sideskirts!

usually give a print out for quote, dont they? get the Part no:eek:ff that...

£180 for skirts is alot.. i paid £120 for my micra specific skirts from Lester of italy...

Raja get in touch with me, im local aint seen your car... and are you not coming to the warrington meet???
[email protected]

mean micra - im local - im actually strapped up ------ im currently working a 9-6 and then i supervise at my dads place from 7-10 --- i work on saturdays 6-4 so im only free on sundays but feel free to come and visit wenever im at my dads --- im gonna have to give warrington a pass - love to get modded up first befor goin 2 any meets + giv ur hotmail address ill add 2 msn - talk about sideskirts and yes the quote for sills/skirts from micra was £180

Back