sideskirts

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
so who here has/had postert sideskirts? does anyone know anyone who has them or had them?

If your trying to source some..
http://www.tuningshop.co.uk/acatalog/The_Tuning_Webshop___Nissan_Micra_K11_93_2002_130.html

Unless your trying to save yourself some money :p

lol i knew someone was gonna post that. i ordered some from there, i got a mail back saying

"our German suppliers have informed us that they no longer provide those skirts for your car as the mold is damaged and would be uneconomical to repair."

i then asked them if i could buy the molds and repair them myself, they said that the molds have already been disposed of.............

thanks for trying mate, but its the Postert ones i am after because they are subtle.

i am trying to find someone with them so i can get a copy made.

I also contacted the guy mentioned above, He says he needs 30 orders for repairing the mold to be cost effective. I want one, so we already have 2 ppl interested, will you start a list Nex ;)

get me a pic and i might be interested as i dont like the gray bit at the bottom of me car as the sport + came with it as a option so side skirts and some splitters for me after colourcoded

I also contacted the guy mentioned above, He says he needs 30 orders for repairing the mold to be cost effective. I want one, so we already have 2 ppl interested, will you start a list Nex ;)

lol mate if you can find me an original set i will get molds made myself and then everyone can have copies and a much cheaper price cos they will be made in the uk ;)

somebody please find me a set, i just need to borrow them!

cough splutter how much ???????????

lol yea i know that is just a stupid price.... but i have given up trying to find some so when someone said that they could get me some for £200 i just went for it.... i will regret it lol, but for now i am one step closer to the look i want.

micrask-classic.jpg

better looking than the ones i have on mine (corsa b) that said I couldnt justify £200 on a set our lass would kill me.

better looking than the ones i have on mine (corsa b) that said I couldnt justify £200 on a set our lass would kill me.

lol yea i know what you mean, they were at 180 and that was still far too much...

have you bought these nex? cos they look mighty similar to some saxo ones i had a hold of not long ago...cant remember the name but it might of been ra designs or similar.

So the skirts are actually available again? The guy mailed me said he had sourced a pair, but if he meant that the mold is repaired again thats even better.

have you bought these nex? cos they look mighty similar to some saxo ones i had a hold of not long ago...cant remember the name but it might of been ra designs or similar.

yep i have, they are on their way but they are special order so they are making a one off for me.

it would be interesting to see the saxo ones :)

So the skirts are actually available again? The guy mailed me said he had sourced a pair, but if he meant that the mold is repaired again thats even better.

yep they are available again but they are made to order which is why the price is higher. the molds have been repaired as far as i know. we will see when they finally turn up!

nex i'm sticking some cut down nissan bluebird skirts on mine which look similar and cost $50.. i'll do a DIY if i can figure out a good way to attatch them...

hint hint : How you gonna attatch yours?? :D

nex i'm sticking some cut down nissan bluebird skirts on mine which look similar and cost $50.. i'll do a DIY if i can figure out a good way to attatch them...

hint hint : How you gonna attatch yours?? :D

ooh cool :D it will be nice to see how yours turn out :D

mine are so expensive that they should come with perfect fitting mounts lol. but we will see when they turn up :)

i was planning to give them to the painter when i get my car resprayed

Sorry to drag up an old thread, but are these still available to order? Just I can't see them on the website?

Sorry to drag up an old thread, but are these still available to order? Just I can't see them on the website?

the old postert side skirts are dead, they don't make them and the moulds were distroyed..

i spent ages looking for any at all to take a mould from but no one has them i have seen them on a car in Oz and there were a few cars in the uk but i can't track any of them down.

"yep they are available again but they are made to order which is why the price is higher. the molds have been repaired as far as i know. we will see when they finally turn up! "

What was this then?

"yep they are available again but they are made to order which is why the price is higher. the molds have been repaired as far as i know. we will see when they finally turn up! "

What was this then?

yea well i ordered the set, which cost more and took longer to get here, and when they did finally arive they were the other ones they sell, so i phoned the guy and he was like "oh well ok then you cant get the other ones anymore" so no they are not avalible...

it sux this kit would go perfectly with the nismo splitters but they don't make it, and the AP Zeta kit is the most awesome kit ever but they don't make that either... why are all the good kits impossible to get? even the nismo kit is hard enough....

fiat in house tuner...like nismo is to nissan. dont know what skirts hes thinking though lol, fiat 500, seicento, cinquecento, punto, stilo, bravo? all had abarth models with bodykits :)

fiat in house tuner...like nismo is to nissan. dont know what skirts hes thinking though lol, fiat 500, seicento, cinquecento, punto, stilo, bravo? all had abarth models with bodykits :)

ah i see :D thanks

Back