Standard Catalytic Converter (Yes, standard)

Dewgel

Buy & Sell Member
Does anybody in the North East area have a standard cat. for the exhaust system? I.E. The centre section bit.. as mine is a janspeed de-cat, and went for my MOT and they said it was blowing and making the emissions go a bit funny.. so I want a standard one.

Anyone got one? Dirt cheap please thanks! haha.

hear hear joe mate and regards to the exhaust it needs bloody gaskets for a start saying you didnt bother to give a hand to me and ian when we done ya exhaust for you so all we done was transfered the parts over that was needed.

and come on it didnt fail on that much just buy some gaskets they are pennies and then use some exhaust paste as well a drop link for the front arb will only be a couple of quid as well its just you cant be bothered to do it so you expect evryone else to do it for you

hear hear joe mate and regards to the exhaust it needs bloody gaskets for a start saying you didnt bother to give a hand to me and ian when we done ya exhaust for you so all we done was transfered the parts over that was needed.

and come on it didnt fail on that much just buy some gaskets they are pennies and then use some exhaust paste as well a drop link for the front arb will only be a couple of quid as well its just you cant be bothered to do it so you expect evryone else to do it for you

It wasn't a case of not being bothered to offer a hand, it was a case of not knowing what to do.

It failed on a bit more than just the centre section blowing, was emissions and such.

I bought a drop-link for the ARB, but Eurocarparts gave me the wrong part.

I don't expect everyone else to do stuff for me, I have a crack at it and if I can't, I ask for a hand. I don't have any tools or anything to do most of the stuff myself.

And Joe, how's about you hang on until the money is in my Paypal.

Then again I do remember offering a hand but you told me there was nothing I could do, Kenny.

And I bought that paste stuff?

well as i haven't heard anything from you am i meant to read your mind to know you are waiting for money in your paypal?

Back