ST back as it should be

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
I put the interiour of the ST back in today. Goto say its really nice having a complete car again. I made sure i did a good job of it too and there are no rattles from the back which is nice. Going to turn the boost down now (boohoo lolol) and load the 'street' map backonto the ecu so that I can save some fuel and I will be happy then that the car will be ok for the future. I want to get a cheap runabout really, and tbh dont know what to do with this ST now! lolol.

I may give it a clean tomorrow and provide everyone with some photos I think the car deserves it after its stunning performance this year.

Ed

I have said in my garage bit on the msc (not online i think) if somone offered me what i wanted for it then yes i would.

Ed

he wouldnt sell it to you i dont think, i cant remember his exact words but he aint gonna sell it to the mechanically inept, im not saying you are but if you dont even know what it is then i doubt it lol

Current form its 930cc and around 180-190bhp. In this spec I would not accept anything less than £4K - yes its alot. However if I put it back to standard with around 120-130bhp I would take £3000 for it.

Ed

yeah but im 18 n still learning. a also agree with this statement from ed i would do the same. however i do want-lol guess ill need to import 1 :(

Basically these cars are reliable but they are stressed engiens so as soon as it leaves me I cannot guarantee anything on it - hence my comment about selling it to the mexhanically inept. Basically if you cant hear/feel potential problems you could be landed with more than you bargined for, should anything go wrong in the future.

Ahh chances of getting insurance if your under 21 is very small.

Ed

i see what you mean ed thanks for the heads up :D guess il jus stick wit my k11 super s. how is the fusion motorsports comin along i was on the web page and it said comin soon. i would really like to talk with you on tuning my car? if so could u add me to msn [email protected].

thanks ed :D

shames its back to std but wise over the winter months. glad its all gone back in and with out sqweeks/rattles, they are the most annoying things about cars

ITs done what I set out to do tbh, and I want to now get going on other projets FMS for one - and get James car out. Then start the black ST in the new year.

Ed

That may be true. thinking about it all the mail servers were changed during the week and I have not tested FMS yet. If it doesnt work used [email protected] instead.

very intersting indeed, so you get into fourth gear up the strip then? i take it that that is the actual data from the strip. thats impressive that it stores the information like that. also lol @ the green line, struggled a bit in first then wham, 100% 2nd 100% 3rd 100% 4th then off, also look like fookin quick gear chages too, do you keep your foot planted for them? also what do the values along the baseline represent?

It can store it but i had my latop with me that run. Thats time along the bottom, I start the logging before the run. Accoding to the logs time for gearchanges for 1st to 2nd was 0.3 seconds. 2nd to 3rd was also 0.3seconds, and 3rd to 4th was again 0.3!! lolol

Ed

Back