SR20 K10 Micra on ebay!

the k11 micra SR20DET conversion is heavy correct but it makes the car handle so much better!! it corners like poo to a shoe! just wont come loose! :)

The only problem is, is the wheelspin cause of the power!

a ya suppose k10 is cool..i started off with a 1ltr 4 door k11 and always wanted a white super s so got one b4 i turnend 19, bought mine from scotland just b4 xmas last year bog standard then just lived on japan auctions for all my nismo parts..:)...then she whent to they sprayers..

i just seen they back door handles in ur profile pic thats how i noticed, but 4 door or not urs looks cool so wish ya they best with it..

the k11 micra SR20DET conversion is heavy correct but it makes the car handle so much better!! it corners like poo to a shoe! just wont come loose! :)

The only problem is, is the wheelspin cause of the power!
I suppose with the power, not to sure about cornoring though!
a ya suppose k10 is cool..i started off with a 1ltr 4 door k11 and always wanted a white super s so got one b4 i turnend 19, bought mine from scotland just b4 xmas last year bog standard then just lived on japan auctions for all my nismo parts..:)...then she whent to they sprayers..

i just seen they back door handles in ur profile pic thats how i noticed, but 4 door or not urs looks cool so wish ya they best with it..
Ah it is grotty, needs some love :(

a well give it love it deserves it ya wont regret it.. i love mine man thankfully bought one with a very good body:) and good clean origional paint:D which made me happy so i didnt mind paying they VRT for it.. how do i quote ur replys chris

I suppose with the power, not to sure about cornoring though!

Ah it is grotty, needs some love :(

well if you dont floor it through corners and take them easy you can floor it out of the corners for a quick exit but it still handles well!

There is a little reply button next to the post you want to quote mate!
got it chris cheers..:)
if u ever have s/sr bumpers for sale mail me kk?..:D
id love to come over from ireland to yee and join ye for a track day be good crack:(

im already scouting Oulton Park for track days :) haha

also ive got Super S K11 Bumpers, painted mazda green so will need spraying!

im so proud man hahaha bout time i learnend, wanna give me tips on how to upload pics?:)
cause wanna make a blog

making up some carbon doors wouldn't be too hard, if i had the space i would do it, it has to be indoors to work with carbon as the resin can take 24 hours to soak.

the reason there was no SR20 micra was because there was the sunny GTi, it was not much bigger than a micra, and came with SR20, the micra was just not the focus which is a shame because it started so well with the super turbo.

making up some carbon doors wouldn't be too hard, if i had the space i would do it, it has to be indoors to work with carbon as the resin can take 24 hours to soak.

The outer skin is a really nice shape to work with, so would be fairly simple to achieve. The inner skin will require some care as it will be quite a deep molding, plus it will need good workup for the hinge and lock fixing points. I can see the motivation to DIY too, as you'd be looking at £2k for a pair of doors, all in with polycarbonate windows.

The outer skin is a really nice shape to work with, so would be fairly simple to achieve. The inner skin will require some care as it will be quite a deep molding, plus it will need good workup for the hinge and lock fixing points. I can see the motivation to DIY too, as you'd be looking at £2k for a pair of doors, all in with polycarbonate windows.

yea i think it could be done for less than half of that, including the equipment that could be used for the next project. only problem is space. i think the inside door parts would be a fairly simple shape once everything is blocked off, i would love to give it a try

Back